Bar worker needed in Casino resort USA for $11 an hour job –
$11 an hour
Bar Backs are responsible for the stocking, maintenance and cleanliness of beverage stations, bars, lounges and equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Provides and replenishes beverage stock and supplies.
- Prepares necessary drink garnishes.
- Cleans beverage service areas.
- Receives and keeps necessary records of beverage stores and supplies.
- Provides outstanding guest service on a continual basis.
- Participates with co-workers in ensuring an efficient operation.
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
- Replenishes ice as needed.
- Sweeps and mops beverage service areas when needed to enhance safety.
- Assist beverage servers and Bartenders as necessary.
- Performs duties as needed or requested by management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No experience required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am.
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the work environment.